My truth...

you are only as smart as your willingness to learn...education is exciting and worth it! Knowledge is power!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Final Reflection

I have to say that I had so much fun doing this training and learning so much about my new iPad device! Without this training I would have been lost trying to figure out my device on my own! I have used Mac computers so I was familiar with the set up but I know so much more now. I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful opportunity! What's really exciting is knowing I can go home and teach my own kids a thing or two about the iPad! Thanks for making me look good! I had no idea the amount of features available to me with this device. I have found some new ways to utilize this at home, work, and with my special education students! Plus, now I have a way to integrate more technology into my teaching and my students' learning! I cannot wait to continue my learning and finding more wonderful teaching/learning apps from Richard Byrne's blog! This training was very beneficial to me as a newer iPad user! Thanks you again! Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment