My truth...

you are only as smart as your willingness to learn...education is exciting and worth it! Knowledge is power!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Digital Learning Reimbursement - 4 Creating and Editing Documents

I currently use Google Drive professionally to share documents within our LD special education team. We use this to work collaboratively on documents regarding our special education students. We need and use these documents to meeting the current needs of our students and caseloads.

I have also used Google Drive personally while attending college in recent years. It was a great tool to keep my documents organized and easily accessible. I used it many times when working on group projects for school. Our entire group could work collectively on our upcoming assignments. This app also kept all group members accountable to the group so each person would complete their share of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment