My truth...
you are only as smart as your willingness to learn...education is exciting and worth it! Knowledge is power!
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Digital Learning Reimbursement 1 - Getting Started
I am new to using my own iPad in the classroom as I just purchased my own device. I used iPads a lot with my special education students during my student teaching experience in this district. We used the iPad apps for helping DD students learn and maintain skills like correctly writing their letters and numbers along with Reading and Math apps to practice and maintain their skills. I am happy to have my own device now and plan on using it in similar ways depending on my current students' needs. I am licensed for k-12 so I will have to use different apps depending on the age/grade level I am working with. Currently, in the high school setting I would love to be using google docs, math apps, language arts/grammar/writing apps, and organizational apps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment