APP:
Notes
I think this app is very useful to just about anyone. I love that it can be synced to all your devices. This helps keep all your notes organized and always accessible. The best part about it is how you can always use the app because it does not need internet to create or review your notes. It is also easy to find the notes your are looking for by using the search tool. Also, you can print notes!
I would use this app professionally to take notes at all the meetings I attend, faculty meetings, teacher trainings, student IEP meetings and our weekly special education meetings. It would keep all my notes organized in one place and I could access them on any of my iOS devices. I could also print out notes for parents or teachers as needed for my meetings. This app will be very useful for me professionally.
I would teach my students to use this app and allow them to take class notes. It would help my students be organized and they wouldn't lose their notes before taking the quizzes and tests. I can also use it to teach them how to take notes and be able to assess their skills and provide immediate feedback.
Reminders
I like this app too. It really helps with organization and prioritizing the things you need to accomplish each day. Anyone who can read and write could use this app. It is neat how you can add reminders to alert you to when you need to do something. I also like how you can add small notes to each reminder. Color coding your reminders can help you organize them. It allows you to create many different lists as well as marking them completed once done.
I would use this app professionally to have reminders in place for all the deadlines that go along with special education. I could color code trainings, staff meetings and IEP meetings. Also, I love the feeling of accomplishment I get when I see things getting finished and marked off my to do list.
I would teach my students to use this app to help keep them organized and teach them how to prioritize things in their educational life as well as their personal life.
No comments:
Post a Comment