This section was a lot of fun! The first video that shows the features on the iOS camera is awesome. I played around with it and used all of them on a photo of myself. I especially love the feature that allows you to make your photo or video lighter or darker as you are taking it. This solves the problem of having dark photos and videos you can't enjoy. I liked the PicCollage app. It is a great way to display photos from an event and share them with a specific group of people. The features are fun to use. I liked the different backgrounds you can choose. My favorite new app is the CamMe app! It is an awesome way to take selfies, especially if you want more than one person in them. You just put your device on a table near you, pose for the pic, raise your hand and close it, then it gives you a countdown and snaps the picture for you! My colleagues and I had a blast! Now we are telling our students about this app and they think we are the coolest teachers ever! Our high school students are loving this app! No more selfies with parts of our heads cut off!
What a great way for students to capture their activities in class. Then I can print them and post them in the classroom for open house and conferences to show parents what we are doing in class.
I am going to have to brainstorm and collaborate with my fellow teachers to get some ideas of how to use this professionally. I know my students will have a blast with it and I will definitely use it personally. But, with all the privacy and confidentiality laws, it may be more difficult to use it professionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment