My truth...

you are only as smart as your willingness to learn...education is exciting and worth it! Knowledge is power!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Digital Learning Reminbursement - 5 Blended Learning

Wow! This stuff is awesome! I am learning so much and I am so glad I finally bought an iPad! I love the Educreations app! I plan on using it this week for my math lessons for my substitute. This will help my special education students feel more comfortable in learning the lesson from me even though a sub will be there. Some of my students really struggle with changes and would struggle with the sub or give the sub a difficult time due to their disability struggles. This will help them and my sub greatly. It is perfect for my math lessons since we use our whiteboards a lot in class. I love that I can insert text, drawing, and photos as needed while the audio records me talking. I can save lessons and email to students who are absent and/or parents so they know what we are learning at school. Using a 2-finger swipe allows me to expand the whiteboard if I run out of room. It now has and eraser feature as well. It is free to use even if you do not have an account, but it is free to set up an account to utilize all of its features.

No comments:

Post a Comment