My truth...
you are only as smart as your willingness to learn...education is exciting and worth it! Knowledge is power!
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Digital Learning Reimbursement - 6 Social Media and Management Tools
I researched Google +. It is a convenient way to share videos and photos with your contacts. I love how the contacts can be added to your circles and you can choose a circle to share with. The communities feature would be an awesome way to network and collaborate with other special education teachers. We could share ideas, photos and videos. We can also connect by creating a teaching circle group or using the hangouts feature for instant messaging. I also like how you can set your profile to private or public. I could have my students create a profile, add them all to my class circle, then set our profiles to private and communicate and share using Google +. I created my profile and have been sharing videos with my family. It is really fun and easy to use!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment