My truth...

you are only as smart as your willingness to learn...education is exciting and worth it! Knowledge is power!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Digital Learning Reimbursement - 8 Sharing Photos

I chose to try Instagram. It is a fun place to share pictures with family and friends. I like that I can chose to post them to facebook right from the Instagram app. A lot of my family uses it so it is nice now that I have a profile too. I like how you can search for users names or search photos from hashtags. I also like how you can choose who or what photos you want to follow once you like one. It has some nice photo enhancers too. I had fun with the blur effect. You can put the blur anywhere through your picture so people can focus on the main object while it fades out the background and edges. I like how I can write a caption on my photos and can also add a hashtag to it.
      Personally, I would not use this app with my students because it is too public and I could not ensure their safety or confidentiality with this app.

No comments:

Post a Comment